| nature - rocks | @Bamboo Massage Candles
| nature - rocks | @Bamboo Massage Candles™️
musky, balsamic, rocky streams to embody steadiness and resilience through the wisdom of nature
petite ∙ 100g±5% ∙ 35-40hrs*
regular ∙ 150g±5% ∙ 55-60hrs*
*estimated burn time, subject to the amount used for massaging
› 100% Pure Essential Oil blend:
Pine Stone (𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔰 𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔯𝔞): purifying, nurturing the nervous system
Organic Fir Balsam (𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔞): grounding, anchoring in the present
Fir Needle Siberia (𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔞): antidepressant, relieving stress and anxiety
Patchouli (𝔭𝔬𝔤𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫): antiseptic, soothing blocked emotions
Vetiver (𝔳𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔷𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔰): restorative, indulging in tranquillity
Organic Virgin Jojoba Oil: rich in vitamin E, proteins and fatty acids, and has a similar molecular structure and composition to our natural oils found in skin sebums, making it an ideal moisturiser and barrier for all skin types.
Organic Virgin Sweet Almond Oil: rich in vitamin A, B, D, E and monosaturated fatty acids with high affinity with the skin, and is highly regarded for its ability to soften and condition the skin.
*please let us know if you're allergic to nuts/tree nuts.
石松 (𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔰 𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔯𝔞): 淨化空間，活化神經系統
有機膠冷杉 (𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔞): 沉穩接地，讓心情維持平靜
西伯利亞杉針 (𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔞): 紓解壓力，平和焦慮情緒
廣藿香 (𝔭𝔬𝔤𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫): 鎮定神經，釋放情緒堵塞
岩蘭草 (𝔳𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔷𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔰): 深度放鬆，撫去腦海中的紛亂
有機首壓甜杏仁油: 含豐富維生素 A、B、D、E、Omega 脂肪酸及蛋白質，具良好親膚性，因此較脆弱的過敏性肌膚/嬰兒肌膚均適合使用
step 1. burn and extinguish your candle safely.
step 2. let it cool for 1-2mins before dipping in with fingertips.
step 3. apply directly onto skin and massage gently during your self-care rituals. repeat as desired.
- not recommended for children and pregnant ladies.
- for nursing moms, please consult your physician before purchase.
- perform skin patch test on elbows before use. against use on sensitive skin, inflammatory skin conditions and dermatitis.
- due to the phototoxicity in citrus oils, avoid exposure to sunlight for 12hrs after application.
< 注意事項 >
- Natural bamboo can be flammable if the wick becomes too long. Always trim the wick to 0.5cm before each burn.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- Avoid high temperature difference, e.g. we suggest keeping the max burning hours at 4hrs, and if the candle is placed in an air-conditioned room, we would suggest bringing the max burning hours down to 2hrs, to minimise the extreme temperature difference.
- Do NOT blow out your candle as it may cause the wax to splatter and smoke to fill the room. Use a candle snuffer/dipper instead.
- Extinguish if the flame flickers or becomes too high/too close to the bamboo. Let it cool, trim the wick and check for unwanted draughts before relighting.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for 12hrs after application as citrus essential oils may cause phototoxic reactions.
> click here for full candle care tips
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Soy Wax), Organic Virgin Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Virgin Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond Sweet) Oil, Organic Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pinus Cembra (Pine Stone Swiss) Needle Oil, Organic Abies Balsamea (Fir Balsam) Needle Oil, Abies Sibirica (Fir Needle Siberian) Needle Oil, Organic Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantifolias (Lime) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil Sweet) Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) Wood Oil, Citrus Madurensis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Organic Vetiveria Zizanioides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Love & Care.
< mindful ingredients >
We believe in transparency and authenticity. You can breathe easy knowing all ingredients meet our finest standards of quality and safety.
Bamboo Massage Candles™️ are made without
x Artificial fragrance
x Synthetic colours
x Nitro Musk
feel free to drop us a message for any inquiries, feedback, or just to say hi! xx
✨steady minds breed better ideas✨
| only at enid.scents, your only bamboo massage candles™️ shop in HK |